Nadine S. O’Malley is associate director for administration and finance for the North Carolina Area Health Education Centers Program at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. O’Malley holds a master of business administration from the the Graduate School of Business at Savannah State College in Savannah, Georgia.
O’Malley’s primary responsibility is the financial management of $68 million from multiple funding sources. Her other responsibilities include:
- Support the mission of NC AHEC by solving administrative and programmatic problems and enhancing communication among all aspects of the program
- Manage all financial operations including compliance with all state and federal regulations
- Manage $39 million AHEC state appropriation; develop and administer Five-Year AHEC Operating Contracts and annual budgets/work statements to nine (9) AHEC Centers; annual Letters of Agreements/budgets to 17 on-campus Schools/Departments
- Direct supervisor for AHEC Financial Manager and Director, UNC Aviation Services
- Overall program and financial management for Medical Air, Inc., a 501(c)(3) non-profit; develop and manage $2.1 million annual operating budget; plan and manage annual Board meeting