Updated on June 15, 2020 at 8:30 a.m.
UNC School of Medicine Literature Reviews
The UNC School of Medicine is composing weekly reviews and summaries of scientific literature on COVID-19 for health care providers.
June 8 to June 12, 2020
Summary Week-in-Review (final post)
June 1 to June 5, 2020
May 25 to May 29, 2020
May 18 to May 22, 2020
May 11 to May 15, 2020
April 27 to May 1, 2020
April 20 to April 24, 2020
April 13 to April 17, 2020
CDC Resources for Health Care Professionals
The Center for Disease Control (CDC) offers guidance for health care professionals on best practices to apply in clinical settings in response to COVID-19. The list below highlights several resources. The full list can be viewed on at cdc.gov.
- Strategies to Optimize the Supply of PPE and Equipment. March 26, 2020.
- Healthcare Professionals: Frequently Asked Questions and Answers. March 22, 2020.
- Interim Clinical Guidance for Management of Patients with Confirmed Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19). March 7, 2020.
- Interim Guidance for Risk Assessment and Public Health Management of Healthcare Personnel with Potential Exposure in a Healthcare Setting to Patients with Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19). March 7, 2020.
- Interim Guidance for Implementing Home Care of People Not Requiring Hospitalization for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19). February 12, 2020.
NC AHEC Practice Support offers a tip sheet covering loan programs for small businesses and relief for Medicare providers.
AHEC Digital Library (ADL)
AHEC librarians and the UNC Health Sciences Library have curated a collection of resources to direct health care providers and the public to the most current and reliable information on COVID-19. Visit guides.lib.unc.edu/COVID19 to access these resources.