What We Do
Our coaches are here to help your practice navigate through a time of great transition in health care.
Practices need to position themselves for new payment models and health care reforms while focusing on patient-centered care. Our practice support coaches will help you transform the way in which care is delivered in your primary care, specialty or behavioral health setting. Our ultimate goal is to help practices stand on their own two feet while enhancing quality and reducing costs. To date, our team of coaches have helped more than 1,050 practices successfully address their practice support needs.
We will get to know your practice and provide a customized plan to fit your needs. For most practices, this service is provided at no cost.
Don’t wait! Contact us today.
Click on icons or category headings to see details about each topic.
We all share the responsibility of ensuring quality health care is delivered to the citizens of North Carolina. Collaboration is key to achieving this goal. We appreciate our partners for their support of NC AHEC Practice Support.
- The Carolinas Center for Medical Excellence
- Community Care of North Carolina
- National Committee for Quality Assurance
- NC Academy of Family Physicians
- NC Healthcare Information & Communications Alliance
- NC Department of Health & Human Services
- NC Medical Society
- NC Pediatric Society
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- NC Health Information Exchange