NC AHEC Practice Support is offering patient education tools and financial and telehealth resources for providers during the COVID-19 pandemic. Visit ncahec.net/covid-19 or contact us for more information.
- Immunizations and Well Child Checks
- Patient Education Tools
- Personal Wellness for Healthcare Providers
- Practice Checklist for Implementing NCCARE360 and Social Determinants of Health Assessment
- Telehealth Medical Carrier Guidelines
- Telehealth FAQ for Patients
- Chronic Care & Wellness Services Telehealth
- Telehealth Toolkit for Behavioral Health
- Medicare Quality Payment Program (MIPS/QPP)
- Implementing NCCARE 360
Toolkit for Independent Primary Care Practices
This latest compilation of useful resources includes:
• Tips and strategies on how to prepare for and handle a potential ‘Twindemic’ as we enter flu season in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic.
• A useful flow chart on managing ongoing COVID symptoms – or long COVID.
• Breathing exercises developed at Johns Hopkins to help control COVID-related cough.
Reimbursement for COVID-19 Uninsured
NC AHEC Practice Support offers a list of steps to prepare for reimbursement for COVID Related Primary Care Services for uninsured NC Residents.
Asthma Care During COVID-19, Cold and Flu Season Resource Sheet
NC AHEC Practice Support offers a resource sheet that outlines what you can do to enhance your asthma care to patients during the COVID-19, Cold & Flu season.